Monday, December 7, 2009

Last week when John came to get his stuff, he left in the afternoon on Tuesday for a chiropractic appointment and said he would be back but never did come back. That day I found my debit card missing even though Beth and I both hid our purses when John came back. I reported it to my bank and found out that someone tried to use my card at the B&B gas station in Wellborn, which is right down the road from here. I immediately knew it had to be John and filed a report with the Sheriffs department. A few days later when John came back, I called them again and the deputy sheriff came out to the farm and talked to him about the card. He got very upset and said he didn't take it or know who did. The sheriff left for the B&B to get more info, and John packed up all his stuff and was gone in 20 minutes. An admission of guilt if I ever saw one. He went by Erin's house and stopped to talk to her on his way out, and told her that it wasn't him that stole it, but his brother. Now he is a thief and a liar, because his brother was never on the property, I was here all day and it was only John. The guy has some serious issues.

No comments:

Post a Comment