Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Whoops, it has been awhile again since I last updated my blog. So much has happened. Let's see, I got to go home for a few days for Christmas, which was very nice. It was awesome to see my family and friends back home. It was a nice break from work too, and I was able to come back refreshed and refocused.

We have Jake helping us out for a few weeks. He has been a very nice addition to our group. Beth and I have had a lot more fun at the barn and after work with Jake being around. In the week since I have been back though, Erin has been sick, so I have been largely working on my own and not getting too many lessons. However, I have had a few good lessons and I have been able to get some good work on my own as well. We have also had Shannon, Jean's daughter, come out to get some professional pictures of us riding some of the sale horses. Seeing my photos up on the website has really helped me to feel like I am really doing this professionally! They aren't bad pics, either!

John called me the other day. Said that he got kicked out of the house, lived on the street for a week and is now at a homeless shelter. He is really sorry for what he did and wants to make it up to everybody. He has been talking to Jean, and says that he wants to come back. I know that Jean wants him back and that what I think probably doesn't matter in the decision, though I did tell her that I would not live with him. Beth is not even willing to work with him. After thinking about it a bit more, I don't think I even want to work with him either.

My roommates and I have been doing a lot of things together lately. This morning we all went out to breakfast, and tonight we cooked and ate together. Now we are watching the Princess Bride, as Jake has never seen it. Gotta run, the best part is coming up!

No comments:

Post a Comment