Tuesday, September 7, 2010

So, last Friday night AJ and I went to Bilinda's for dinner. I had a few margaritas and got rather tipsy. Afterwards, we went back to the barn to do night check and stopped to look at the stars and remark on what a nice night it was, and he tried to kiss me! I dodged him, and then he just hugged me and said "That's a good girl." I avoided him the entire next day and called my Mom in the afternoon to tell her what happened. I was sobbing so hard that I could barely get the words out at first, and when I did I was shaking and crying so hard that I knew I had to get out of there.

Fortunately, Erin was coming down that day to stay with us and take me to a show the next day as her scribe. It was good to talk it out with her, and come up with a plan. I knew I was welcome back at the farm and have started to work as her assistant. Unfortunately, she had already begun moving forward with interviewing for a new assistant. The day I got here Kate was trying out. So, I will be here until the first week in October at least. I think Erin will make her decision soon. If she doesn't pick me, then I might be able to work as Iris's assistant. If that doesn't work out, I will probably head to SC with Gilda and Nick for awhile, unless something else comes up. I will be posting my resume and checking out openings shortly.

No comments:

Post a Comment