Monday, July 27, 2009

My party was a great time! It was good to see everyone one last time. Of course, I was crying by the end of the night. The moving truck came bright and early at 8:00 am the next day. Sunday was spent cleaning, getting ready to go, and saying some final good byes.

Today, Hillary, Mom and I hit the road at 8:00 am. It seems like we spent the whole day driving through boring Illinois. Finally, we arrived at Nashville, where we hit some late night road construction before finding a place to stay for the night. Thanks to a new GPS device, a road atlast, some mixed cds, and snacks for the road, the trip is going well so far, and even the dog seems to be enjoying it.

I will have a couple of days with Mom and Hillary before they leave on Friday. Camille is coming with Glory B is on Friday, and I can't wait to meet them both!

2 comments:

  1. Collette,

    It was been a long time since I have seen or spoke with you. However, I wish you all the best in your riding career and am very proud of you and that you are chasing your dreams. It is a big step in one's life that can be taken multiple times and at any age.

    After teaching numerous students, I think most of the time that it's the student that holds themself back. Good for you for not holding yourself back. You are a talented rider and keep up the good work!

    I look forward to watching your progress!
    Take Care,
    Megan McIsaac

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you enjoyed the mix CDs! I must admit, I forgot to take into account a mom and a 16-year old in my audience . . . hope nothing was too weird for them!

    ReplyDelete