Friday, July 31, 2009

Today my mom and sister left after a teary goodbye at the airport. Thanks to the Garmin finding the Airport, the Walmart in Jacksonville, and my way back home was easy! What everyone has been saying about me being down here on my own finally hit me today as I was driving back from the airport. Though, I really don't feel like I am here alone, since I know all my family and friends are back home supporting me, and I am making new friends already. In fact, Camille came with Glory today, and invited me to dinner with her tonight. We had a nice chat over sangria, and she invited me to come visit her at any time.

Friday through Tuesday at the barn is busy with a clinic with a rider from the Spanish Riding school. It is a rare treat to have access to someone that upholds the classical dressage standards that I so strongly believe in, and to see that they really do produce real results in horses without any shortcuts. Tomorrow I am going to try to get some pictures if I have time.

It really struck me today that I finally feel completely free. My future is wide open, anything could happen. It feels great to have this fresh start in so many ways, including the fact that I am able to manifest in my life the things and the people that I want to be there. I am identifying patterns in myself that have held me back in the past and making different choices as well as continuing to do things that have served me well. I had a nice talk with Jean today, and she is interested in assigning me a string of horses to train, and I will be riding about 5 horses per day. I am excited to see what happens tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment