Monday, June 14, 2010

Today was my day off. Hannah is leaving next week, and since we have enough help and she has not seen the ocean since she was 6, we went to Fernandina beach. It was awesome! We had so much fun floating around in the ocean. I took a boogie board we found at the house and tried to catch some waves on it. There is something I am missing in regards to that, apparently. Hannah and I also had lunch at the Sandy Bottom Beach club, which was right on the beach. Then we went into Amelia Island and went into some of the little shops there. It was very cute.

Gilda came by this weekend for some lessons. I gave her a lunge lesson on Trevor and made a little extra money =) She also told me that her and Nick are going to loan me one of their surf boards, so that I can practice on my own.

Erin called me today about the judge program next weekend. She said that they switched my ride from Saturday to Sunday, so that I can go over with Iris and Andrew. However, that means that I will now be riding a Second level test on Trevor, as opposed to training level on Adeline. It is going to be tricky since I have actually never ridden a second level test before, and now I have less than a week to prepare for it. But, I think it will be ok, since it is not like I am actually showing, I am just sort of practicing for a show - in front of many judges, instead of just one. Well, I am going to try and not stress about it and just do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment