Sunday, September 6, 2009

I did end up going to the springs today, and I am glad I did. It was really relaxing, and a nice change of pace. Florida is so beautiful, I felt like we were in the everglades. It was sort of too bad to cheapen it by floating down on plastic rafts.

I also got a lot of unpacking done, and things are starting to come together - though I still have a lot to do, and still have a few things over at Iris's. I feel much more comfortable here already, since I can actually use the stuff I brought with me, rather than just feel like I am trying to find a place to put things so that they are not in the way. Rebecca says that her room is too small, and so she is planning on staying with Iris, but I don't think she really knows what to expect. It sounds like she is already complaining about the clutter over there, and the place is actually much cleaner now that I have been there alone for a month. The 15 year old girl is going to be staying with her mom in a place down the road, but it sounds like she is only going to be here for a week or two. Regardless, with the extra help, I am going to get to start riding more, which will make me happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment